GROOGR Help center
Last Updated: September 15, 2014
End User License Agreement
By creating a Groogr account, you affirm that you are 12 years of age or more and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
Groogr Inc. may refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and, without notice, terminate your right to use the Services, or any portion of thereof, and block or prevent your future access to and use of the Services or any portion thereof without any form of compensation.
By using the Groogr Platform, you agree to let Groogr Inc. collect information about your usage on our website. You agree that we will share the fact that you took these actions with the sender of the message. You also agree to let Groogr collect certain types of information from and about your device.
If you have another question or concern about Data Use, please visit our Help Center to find more information or contact us by visiting http://groogr.com/support
By using Groogr Services, you understand that your User Content may be viewable by others. You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content and that Groogr Inc. is not responsible or liable for any User Content. While we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to review, screen and delete User Content at any time and for any reason.
You retain all ownership rights in your User Content. However, by submitting User Content to Groogr Inc., you hereby grant us a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content in connection with the Services.
For many ads we serve, advertisers may choose their audience by location, demographics, likes, keywords, and other information we receive or infer about users.
Notifications and Other Tools
We may send you notifications and other messages using the contact information we have for you, like your email address, text message or any other mobiles devices you enter in our system.
Groogr Inc. offers you grate tools to help you find and upload other user's contact information so that you can interact with them on the platform. You may also invite easily other users who do not use Groogr to join our platform.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services ("Contributions") in any way to Groogr Inc., you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information;
- Groogr is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions;
- Groogr shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide;
- Groogr may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development;
- You irrevocably non-exclusively license to Groogr Inc. rights to exploit your Contributions; and
- You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Groogr Inc. under any circumstances.
By creating a Groogr Account, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Services for any purpose that is illegal, beyond the scope of their intended use, or otherwise prohibited in these Terms such threats of physical harm or public safety, self-harm, bullying and harassment, hate speech, unappropriated graphic content, sexual or pornographic materials or content, etc.;
- Use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner;
- Compromise in any way the security of the Services;
- Send or publish any unauthorized advertising or spam;
- Use or attempt to use another user's account without authorization;
- Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas/features of the Services that you are not authorized to access;
- Attempt to indicate in any manner that you have a relationship with us or that we have endorsed you or any products or services without our express written consent to do so;
- Violate the publicity, privacy or data protection rights of others, including by using pictures of another individual without receiving that individual's consent;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party and develop any third-party applications that interact with User Content or the Services without our prior written consent;
- You further agree to abide by any third-party terms that apply when posting reviews of Groogr Inc.
After opening a Groogr account, you accept all responsibility for any activity that occurs while logged into your account. You are responsible for making sure that you keep your password secure and safe. You agree that you will not share your password with others or do anything that might jeopardize the security of your account.
To prevent and illegal use of a deceased person's account, please provide us his full name, a link to the timeline you're trying to report, the relationship whit that person the date and the proof of death so we can investigate.
Groogr Inc. extends his condolences and appreciates your patience and understanding throughout this process. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE SERVICES AND THE GROOGR INC CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, WHILE GROOGR ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE A GOOD USER EXPERIENCE. WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS OR IMPERFECTIONS.
Note to International Users
The Services are hosted in Canada. If you are a user accessing the Services from the European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from Canadian's laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the Services, which are governed by Canadian's law, you are transferring your personal information to the Canada and you consent to that transfer.
Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
You can target your desired audience by buying ads on Groogr or our publisher network. The following additional terms apply to you if you place an order through our online advertising portal (Order).
- When you place an Order, you will tell us the type of advertising you want to buy and the amount you want to spend. We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of your ads.
- You will pay for your Orders in accordance with our Payments Terms.
- You can cancel your Order at any time through our online portal, but it may take up to 72 hours before the ad stops running. You are responsible for paying for all ads that run.
- When serving your ad, we do our best to deliver the ads to the audience you specify, although we cannot guarantee in every instance that your ad will reach its intended target and we do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive and we are not responsible for any fraud made by buyers.
- Our license to run your ad will end when we have completed your Order but we can use your ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
- You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with Groogr Inc. without our prior written permission.
- For Representative: You warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to this Statement and You agree that if the advertiser you represent violates this Statement, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
Special Provisions Applicable to Buyers
If you make a payment on Groogr Platform, you agree to the following Payments Terms:
- You agree to provide a valid funding instrument and you confirm that you are permitted to use that funding instrument.
- You must pay attention to the details of the transaction: taxes, fees, shipping costs and all of which you are responsible for funding.
- When you fund a transaction, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the funding instrument you designate for the transaction. You also authorize us to collect and store that funding instrument, along with other related transaction information.
- We may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount, which may be as high as the full price of your purchase. We will bill your card at the time you complete the payment transaction, or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, this pre-approval may result in those funds not otherwise being immediately available to you.
- In case of failed funding, you alone are responsible for that fee Credits usage, bank charges or other charges.
- Except as otherwise stated, purchases are non-refundable to the full extent permitted by law.
If you purchase a subscription to an app, tool or to a feature within an app, tool or feature, we will bill your funding instrument immediately and then again at the beginning of each subscription period. The following terms apply for subscriptions purchased through Groogr Payments:
1. If a free trial period is offered and you do not cancel during the free trial period, you will be billed at the end of the free trial period and at the beginning of each subsequent subscription period.
2. You can cancel subscriptions at any time on your Account Settings page and you will still have access to the app or feature you subscribed to through the end of the subscription period. If an app, tool or feature you subscribed to becomes unavailable during your subscription you will not be billed at the beginning of the next subscription period.
You acknowledge that some products or services you may purchase are sold by merchants, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, and WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD by those merchants.
Actions We May Take
- We may revoke your eligibility to use Groogr Payments at any time at our sole discretion.
- By using Groogr Payments, you acknowledge and agree that we may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
- We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Terms or the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, or if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss.
- In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, or limit funding instruments for a transaction, or limit your ability to make a purchase, or deactivate your account.
- In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may contact your funding instrument issuer, law enforcement, or affected third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with, if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
- If you leave a Balance unused for the period of time set forth by your state, country, or other governing body in its unclaimed property laws, or if you delete your account and leave a Balance, or if we deactivate your account and you do not meet any conditions necessary to reinstate it within six (6) months, we may process your balance in accordance with our legal obligations, including by submitting funds associated with your Balance to the appropriate governing body as required by law.
Questions and Comments
Groogr Inc. welcomes comments, questions, concerns and suggestions. Please send feedback to us by visiting http://groogr.com/support
About Groogr Platform
The term Platform refers to the way we help you share your information with the games, applications, and websites you and your contacts use. Groogr platform lets you log into other applications and websites using your Groogr account.
The Apps setting lets you control the application you use. When you first visit an app, Groogr lets the app. know your language, your country, and whether you are in an age group. You may also control what is shared when the people you share with use applications.
About social Plugins
Social plugins are buttons, boxes, and stories that other websites can use to present Groogr content to you and create more social and personal experiences for you. The plugin will ask for your permission to publish stories about your activities on that website to Groogr.